No one should go hungry. River Bend Food Bank distributes over 20 million meals to children and adults facing hunger across 23 counties in eastern Iowa and western Illinois, thanks to the dedicated, talented professionals that are part of our team.
At River Bend Food Bank, we believe people who work with us should excel in their roles, enjoy competitive compensation in an inclusive environment, and should be passionate about our mission of building a hunger-free community. Our employees are dynamic and highly motivated, taking innovative approaches to opportunities and challenges. They are skilled in their fields and strive to make sure people in our community have what they need to thrive.
Will you join us?
Full-time and part-time staff at all River Bend Food Bank locations enjoy a competitive benefits package, including:
- Up to 20 days paid time off (after 61 days of employment)
- 13 paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan and HSA account with employer match
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (full-time only)
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passion – We have a huge heart for feeding people facing food insecurity. No one should go hungry.
- Relationships – We respect our guests, volunteers, donors, community partners, and staff.
- Integrity – We will always be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- Diversity – We seek to understand and include people from all walks of life and treat each other with the utmost respect.
- Excellence – We strive for the highest standards in our operations, services, and programs.
Together, we are “feeding people today. Ending hunger tomorrow.“
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
River Bend Food Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.