PARTNER AGENCY RESOURCES
Current partner agencies: use the links below to submit a food order through our online system, download required forms and documents, access educational information and marketing materials, and log in to manage Map Tool profile information.
Log into your agency’s profile to add, update, or change information that appears on our network’s pantry search tool
See available items and place a food order for your organization through our Primarius system
MAP PROFILE PORTAL
BE PART OF OUR NETWORK
River Bend Food Bank partners with hunger-relief organizations across 23 counties in Iowa and Illinois to get food to people experiencing hunger. If your organization is located in our service area and you meet the qualifications, you can join our network of partner agencies to help fight hunger in your neighborhood!
If you are interested in becoming part of the River Bend Food Bank network of hunger-relief partners, please fill out a short application for partnership consideration.
River Bend Food Bank Partners receive:
- Support to help serve the people in need in your community
- Access to warehouses full of a wide variety of shelf-stable and fresh foods, including culturally appropriate and diet-restrictive items (based on availability from purchased and donated food)
- Access to fresh produce, dairy products, and frozen proteins (based on availability from purchased and donated food)
- Knowledgeable staff consultants for state and federal program compliance, food sourcing, donor relations, and marketing
- Additional resources to best help children and families in crisis